3. Symphony of the Seas
So, overall I'd give a 4.5. Great ship that I wish I'd had more time on (almost everyday was a port and since this was my first Europe trip I got off each day) so much to see and do on the ship and I feel like I only got 60%. Very good service, loved (my) stateroom person, loved my (dinning person-we got the same majority of the time). 98% of the crew I interacted with was nice and knowledable. Though quite a few were telling folks "I have no clue I'm brand new" they need training to not say that and better training of the ship. The ship is BIG signage could be better in relation to were you are at (at each elevator) compared to where you are trying to get to. Just saying Aft and Forward means nothing since Aft could be 2 or 3 elevators in that direction to reach where you are going. What I did not like was that, took me two days to find medical even with asking a few folks. Also HATED that they allowed smoking in the casino. It's not a blocked in room it lets out on both side into "main general areas" and you can so smell the smoke (it bothered my allergies big time) and if you didn't take the right elevator you had to walk through it to get to the main dinning. (keep the smoking at the top of the ship) I never was able to play in the casino because of this which I had planned to do. Also did not like how on this ship they combined everything with your cabin partner. Folks for over a decade have been traveling with strangers (from travel groups) to other misc groups where you may not know the person that well, why does my cabin mate have to buy a drink package if I do, what if they don't' drink, it's easy to end up buying something for your roommate that they don't' want and it's just weird, no one wants to combine every actions or their money. On that note Hated the whole RC booking processes and all the nickel and diming they do before and after you get on the ship. (those two things will probably keep ME from NOT booking with them again.)

Great SHIP! could have spent more time on it

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by ambit

ambit’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas price drops

It was quite where I was at with nice view on the park, my friends on deck 11 with a balcony found it loud at one point with the pool above them.
  Symphony of the Seas Deck Plans

• La Spezia (Cinque Terre)
    went on Ship tour for a wine tasting in Tuscany, liked as it was half day, however didn't really leave time for pisa so missed that (wish they'd had a combined one-as travel to piza is long didn't want to risk doing it ourselves and not makign it back for the wine tour) place we went was nice, people there were nice, wine and info was great! good prices for shipping wine overseas as well.
    View All 293 La Spezia (Cinque Terre) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's La Spezia (Cinque Terre) Cruise Port Review
  • City Tour
    France underwhelmed me, but we were let out near a mall and walked there, the church was great even with all the steps, our guide was below avg and the bus driver was the same, allowed us to walk pass the bus, even we were asking, he just said we should have been looking for the number
    View All 60 City Tour Reviews
  • City Tour
    I liked this tour, guide was "decent" but we went to where we were told for the bus (returning) and were before the time, no one was there, our bus was WAY WAY WAY down AND across the street from where it originally dropped us off, no one came to look for us or stayed in the open it was about 10 of us. However the places we saw were great! bull ring, pearl shop etc
    View All 65 City Tour Reviews