3. Queen Victoria
Loved the ship.The interior was beautiful.The meals in the Brittania restaurant were very good and our waiter was cheerful and helpful. Not too impressed with the entertainment.although the Harpist and string trio were very good. Embarkation was a fiasco and disembarkation wasn't much better .StateRoom and table for dining not assigned when we boarded the ship. Don't bother with the Verandah as I thought the meal wasn't worth the extra although the service was good On the whole though the food in all the other restaurants was very good. The two gala nights weren't what I would have called special.The Roaring Twenties night was neither roaring or Twenties, dancing was done to contemporary music,a big let down for me and my partner. The ports of call were lovely apart from Corfu and the excursions were overpriced for what they were.i shan't talk about the exhorbitant drink prices and the added 15% "for your convenience" charge. On the whole it was an enjoyable cruise but not quite the experience that I was hoping for.

Our first cruise

Queen Victoria Cruise Review by looklikened

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

On the whole though the food in all the other restaurants was very good.

looklikened’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Victoria price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA 7167
Very comfy bed..tv channels not as comprehensive as Cunard suggests.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins