Enjoyable cruise from start to finish. Swift embarkation and luggage soon followed. Balcony cabin on B deck kept spotless by our cabin steward. I can't comment on the entertainment as it's never my thing so I don't go. The food was all good from the grab and go to the main resturants. We had two meals in Epicurian and one in Sindu, both of these select venues are well worth the extra fee. We spent sea days in the area near the oasis pool as this is a quieter area but the main pool near breakers bar is good for anyone with children. There seemed to be lots going on during the day and evenings for passengers if they chose to participate. We preferred to just relax. Overall I think the ship caterers well for a wide group of people and you can choose to be as active or quiet as you wish.

Relaxing Mediterranean cruise

Azura Cruise Review by CML57

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Balcony cabin on B deck kept spotless by our cabin steward.

I can't comment on the entertainment as it's never my thing so I don't go.

CML57’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azura price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin JB B633
Lovely clean and comfortable cabin.
  Azura Deck Plans