3. Norwegian Bliss
We decided to book this cruise as it was on the new ship Bliss. The Bliss is a Gateway Plus class, however it should be it’s own class as it’s so different. We stayed in an Haven Spa Suite. It was amazing. Very spacious, walk in closet and a therapeutic bath in the room. The Haven was really nice with the private lounge, observation deck, private pool and restaurant. The staff working in the Haven were just amazing. Very nice and so helpful. Thank you! The cruise itself was nice. We got on in Vancouver and got off in LA. We had two stops, Victoria and San Francisco. Although we were lucky to be the first one to get off in San Francisco, the mandatory Immigration took a very long time. We couldn’t go back on the ship before everyone had cleared Immigration (Customs). The only thing that I can complain about is the speciality restaurants. We had 3 speciality restaurants with our package. We loved Q but was disappointed with Los Lobos. Not worth using as one of your speciality restaurants. They are also charging extra if you want to go to Ocean’s. The Haven restaurant was so good that we cancelled one of our speciality restaurants. I wish we had canceled Los Lobos. Other than that and really this was small, the rest of the cruise was fantastic. I would recommend the Bliss. Beautiful ship. Love the observation Lounge. I hope to do another cruise on the Bliss or it’s sister ship the Joy very soon. Thank you!

Amazing ship!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Sophie P

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: The Haven Spa Suite with Balcony

I would recommend the Bliss. Beautiful ship. Love the observation Lounge.

I hope to do another cruise on the Bliss or it’s sister ship the Joy very soon.

Thank you!
Sophie P’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

The Haven Spa Suite with Balcony
Cabin H9 15864
Amazing! Very spacious. I loved the layout. Nice size bathroom. Great walk in closet!
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins