3. Marella Celebration
This is the third or fourth time we have been on the Celebration over the past 4 yrs I believe. I feel a bit sorry to say that in all ways this ship has gone down in my estimation and is like a frail old lady. This not to say that we did not enjoy our 2 weeks cruise because we did, but knowing this ship for a good few years it is a bit sad, so see her being dragged round the Med when all she wants is a good rest. The cabins are ok especially ours as we have an adapted cabin which is large and adequate in size but it looks exactly as it did when we first went on it all those years ago .apart from a new carpet,except it should not have done. it should have been brought more up to scratch. The cabin does not seem to have been decorated since the beginning of us using it. The food in Mistrals is really lovely but so it should at the supplement over what you have already paid. A very short menu.. The Lido is a bit like a works canteen but we only went there for breakfast as the Meridian was too early for us The food is not quite so good as before but perfectly ok. The best bit about this ship is the staff. They do all they can to make sure that you are happy. I had a couple of blips but it was soon sorted out..

She is certainly showing her age

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by area

area’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Celebration price drops

As I have mentioned it could be better.
  Marella Celebration Deck Plans