• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Azamara Quest Review

Editor Rating
84 Awards

Good - Not Amazing

Review for Azamara Quest to the Eastern Mediterranean
go2maui
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin: Club Veranda Stateroom

This was our first cruise on Azamara since we mostly sail on Celebrity and Princess. We love the smaller ship and the fact that there weren't many children on board (I only saw one). We wanted to go more upscale and chose this cruise for the itinerary (Venice-Croatia-Montenegro-Slovenia-Venice). I'd say this cruise was very good but not amazing. Here are my pros and cons:

Pros

- Windows Buffet - loved the fresh squeezed orange juice for breakfast and the full salad bar at lunch and dinners. My favorites were the carved roasted turkey which was so tender and delicious, lentils, salad bar, smoked salmon and mackerel for breakfast, and their Indian dishes (which unfortunately were too few).

Club Veranda Stateroom

Cabin V3

This is a nice midship location on the 7th deck which is only two decks away from the Windows Buffet (on deck 9) and Discoveries Restaurant (deck 5). The room itself was standard size but furnished nicely. We enjoyed the two reading light sconces.

The worst part of this cabin was the shower. Very small and cramped with the bottom walls looking battered and worn.

2 Helpful Votes