3. Carnival Conquest
I chose this cruise because it had two ports that I had not yet visited. I was disappointed for the following reasons: 1. The telephone in our cabin did not work. I called guest services,they promised to send someone but never did. 2. The air conditioning did not cool. Colter called someone and claimed it was checked but I couldn't tell the difference. 3. Guest services answered the phone twice and put me on hold immediately without asking. That is RUDE! 4.We had a devastating family event while on board. I needed to maintain WiFi the night prior to disembarking. I called guest services and was forced to purchase 24 hours of service for 9 hours. Our 41 year old nephew suffered a stroke and was declared brain dead. 5. We were charged same day service for laundry that was picked up on Sunday and delivered on Monday. That is NOT same day! In addition, my husband suit was not pressed. Volter spoke to his supervisor who offered to "do it over" versus reimburse us. It was after our elegant night and the day before disembarkation. Is that reasonable? 6.The food was absolutely horrible. There was one day when it was decent,rib day. The Steakhouse was amazing. It is simply a shame that the best meal cost us extra. 7. It was highly inappropriate to have children at the hairy chest contest where men were dancing suggestively, getting spanked, and talking about men tongue kissing.

Disappointed