3. Azamara Quest
I took my husband and three adult children to Croatia on the Azamara Quest. The ship was lovely, (smaller than most - 600 passengers). The service was phenomenal, the food was outstanding, the cabins were very comfortable and well maintained. Although my family had a wonderful time, I would not highly recommend this cruise for twenty-somethings, unless you are with other families with similar aged kids. My kids kept themselves busy at the casino, and while there is music and some entertainment which is enough for us 50+ year olds, it’s not the kind of entertainment a 28 year old wants. I would however, recommend this cruise line and cruise ship for anyone 50+. The food in the main dining room was superb. We are a family of cooks and foodies and really found most meals to be very good to outstanding. Daniel in the dining room seemed to always be there when needed. The stateroom attendant, Giri, was perfect. He was there when we needed him and Took great care of us. The wait staff was plentiful and always smiling. I will return.

Top of the Line Cruise

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by beginnercruizer

I took my husband and three adult children to Croatia on the Azamara Quest.

The ship was lovely, (smaller than most - 600 passengers).

I would however, recommend this cruise line and cruise ship for anyone 50+.

The food in the main dining room was superb.

Daniel in the dining room seemed to always be there when needed.

The stateroom attendant, Giri, was perfect.

He was there when we needed him and Took great care of us.

The wait staff was plentiful and always smiling.

I will return.