3. S.S. Catherine
This was our third river cruise on Uniworld. The service was impeccable, the food out of this world. This particular cruise was so enjoyable. We did the all the optional masterpiece excursions, which was well worth the money. The staff aboard was so attentive and friendly. I would like to name those responsible for our wonderful trip. First, our butler, Tibor. I was sick one day and he brought hot tea and a water bottle to me! Over and above! Our room keeper, Peter, met every need we had.The chef, Florian... outstanding cuisine and even better personality. Our servers Frederico, Federica, Jonaz, Sandu. Again, over and above spectacular service. Our waiter and sommelier, Miguel and Laura.. led our culinary journey every evening. The excursions were wonderful. We went to an olive farm, 2 chateaus, and a culinary school in Lyon, the culinary capital of the world! Absolutely wonderful experience. What a great way to see the Rhone valley!

France is great !

pooljewel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld S.S. Catherine price drops

Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin 3 406
The cabin was beautiful, as they have been on other uniworld ships. Always clean and decorated so tastefully. Actually, this cabin had a few extra square feet than our last uniworld cruise on the Danube. Absolutely nothing negative can be said about the cabin. Service was wonderful and not one thing went wrong. We shall be back!
Avignon Deck Balcony Cabins