3. Island Princess
Entertainment and food was good and plentiful. Lots of choices on the Horizon buffet for all meals if that was your choice of dining. The dining room menu was varied and the staff were excellent..... knowledgeable and entertaining. I didn’t have room for dessert most nights and one evening I said “Nothing for me thank you” so after serving everyone else at the table he brought me a plate with ‘Nothing’ written in chocolate......quite a sense of humour. We had anytime dining and that worked really well....most evenings we didn’t have to wait long. We opted for a table for six....as more than that it was awkward to hold a conversation. We met lots of really nice, interesting people from all around the world. We did the full 22 day cruise from Vancouver to Ft. Lauderdale our longest cruise yet. We only booked two tours from the ship the rest we picked up on the dock....most of them just six of us in air conditioned vans with guide.....much better and more personal than the large bus loads.

Really enjoyable

Island Princess Cruise Review by CariadT

CariadT’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB D328
Clean, comfortable.......extremely comfortable beds. We had a cabin steward by the name of Norman who went above and beyond to make us comfortable and feel welcome and special.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins