3. Symphony of the Seas
I have been on 5 other cruises and I wanted to take my son(25) on a Mediterranean cruise. The Symphony is a wonderful ship . From the crew members who went above and beyond to make you happy to the activities onboard. Everything was fabulous! (I think the people who wrote the negative reviews were on a different ship!!) The ship offers a number of different dining options and all of them were 5 stars! We loved going to the Windjammer for breakfast. Great assortment of food. My son and I sat out by the pool. He went on all the watersides. I loved the Solarium. He also enjoyed the Flowrider. At night we listened to jazz in Central Park or music in the Piano Bar. The only problem area was that parents were not always watching their kids. And there were some kids in the piano bar at night. Best Cruise Ever!!

Fantastic Cruise

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by Vivian Leslie

My son and I sat out by the pool. He went on all the watersides.

Best Cruise Ever!!
Vivian Leslie’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 1N 11690
The cabin was great. I loved sitting out on the balcony watching the Mediterranean go by. We ate breakfast out there twice which was fun.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• City Tour
    It was a good tour of the city. We stopped for coffee and crepes!
    View All 60 City Tour Reviews
  • Sorrento
    The bus took a very scenic drive to Sorrento. Beautiful. We had lunch then took a boat to Capri. From gorgeous Capri we took a ferry back to Naples (ship). Great tour and be ready to walk!!
    View All 154 Sorrento Reviews
  • Catamaran Tour
    We had an excellent time on this boat with swimming and snorkeling.
    View All 7 Catamaran Tour Reviews
  • Historic Tour
    This was a good tour of the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Bas. ,Colosseum, St.Peter’s Sq. and The Vatican. Very informative and lots of walking !!
    View All 47 Historic Tour Reviews