3. Norwegian Dawn
Our itinerary was changed the morning of the cruise from Bermuda to Canada. We had no time to repack and were not prepared for this destination at all and the cruise line was rude, curt and less than accommodating in every way. Our room was extremely loud, it sounded as if they were working on the ship with a steel drum and hammer all through the night! I had to purchase ear plugs. The heat was on in the room even though I had the a/c on the lowest setting. The onboard smoking allowed in certain room wafted everywhere!!! They had us stop at 4!! Yes you read that right four different ports, with zero time at each one to do anything, save their lame excursions. Was not worth the time or money and we will never - never book with Norwegian. All the thumbs down!!! The next time I choose to go to Bermuda we will fly!!!

Itinerary was changed last min and they were less than accommodating

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Esjjlava

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside
Esjjlava’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB
The heat would come on in the middle of the night even though the a/c was set on the lowest setting. The room behind us was crashing drum barrels all night and the crew party room on the other side!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins