3. Regal Princess
This cruise was awesome, even though we sailed through the remnants of hurricane Michael. (More about that later) We flew into JFK, arriving at about 9am. Airline temporarily lost our luggage and we waited for what seemed to be forever for the Princess shuttle to the pier. The Princess transfer was absolutely terrible. Very small bus, not enough room for all the passengers, much less the luggage. Princess needs to correct this ASAP. Get more buses!! Don't make people wait at the airport for hours!! Terrible!! Once at the pier, embarkation was smooth as silk. We climbed onboard and our cabin, Riviera 219 was ready at about 1p.m. Our cabin steward, Florian, was very accommodating. We gave him additional gratuity at end of cruise. Cabin is on deck 14 and very forward. Do not recommend this location because of distance to dining, but very nice nonetheless. Re. Dining, I have cruised multiple times and still can't grasp how the galley can pull off delicious meals for 3500 passengers day in and day out. But they do it! We dined at the buffet, in restaurants. In bistros and room service. All very good. My cousin spent hours every day in the Lotus Spa enclave and took advantage of lots of services there. She loved it and the staff therein. Entertainment was typical but good. We did our own thing on shore and enjoyed the ports. Nothing really special since both of us had traveled these before. All staff friendly and helpful. Last day was sea day and given we sailed through high seas and big winds, I was glad to see it come to end. Captain kept the passengers well informed which I very much appreciated.

Super good time

Regal Princess Cruise Review by rdytogo

Entertainment was typical but good.

All staff friendly and helpful.

rdytogo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MC R229
Clean, adequate, but not great location.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins