3. Norwegian Escape
I’ve been on most of the major cruise lines on at least 12 or 15 cruises. This cruise ranks at the bottom of the list. And no one seems to care! I’ve been on at least 4 inaugural cruises with Holland America. I’ve been on numerous Carnival cruises. I’ve cruised on small ships and medium ships as well as large ships. The best part of the cruise was the show in the Supper Club - The Choir of Man. It was outstanding. But even that became an issue because I wasn’t allowed to see it a second time (but I found a way). The food was mediocre at best. Not until the last 2 nights did I get a piece of meat that was tender! I have lost a considerable amount of weight and my swim suits no longer fit. And I live in Oregon - hard to find swim suits in September in Oregon. No problem, I thought! We’re going to a tropical port so they’ll have them on the ship in the shops. WRONG! Not suit one! I’ve never been on a ship that didn’t have free internet access in an Internet cafe (or similar). They wanted $180 for one week access - outrageous! And there is much more. But suffice it to say that I will never cruise with Norwegian again. And I met many - and I mean MANY - who expressed the same sentiment! Norwegian - you have a problem!

Never Again

danceround’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF 10140
Cabin was TINY! There was very little space to put things - we had to keep our luggage on the sofa leaving only the bed to sit on. The two of us cold not pass each other in the aisle between the wall and the bed - and we weigh only 105 & 145 . And we had a balcony cabin!
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins