3. Norwegian Escape
I had a great friend/family who was cruising for the 3rd time with Norwegian and invited my husband and I along with my sisters and their husbands to join them on the cruise. It was our first time cruising and I must say I had a blast. From the minute we boarded the ship to the morning of our last day on the ship I had a great time. All staff were so pleasant and welcoming. We loved it so much we made a down payment for our next cruise. The ship had a lot of activities every moment of the ship was an adventure. I enjoyed the entertainments especially the games. If you're a foodie like I am you will enjoy all the dining choices they provided. I went on an excursion with the Rising Son and had a blast. The tour guys were a great team. Their knowledge of the island's history and their interaction with us and making us 1st timers at snorkeling comfortable.

Best Vacation Ever

edwardsnm65’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Mid-ship Inside Stateroom
Cabin IA 8740
Our view was gorgeous.. I would sit out on the balcony and enjoy the breeze
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins