• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

edteply
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin: Balcony

The ship was on its way to dry dock, so a few things needed updating, but all in all it was beautiful. We were in a balcony cabin, not as big as I would like, but we made do. The staff was outstanding. I ate in most of the specialty restaurants, and they were all wonderful. When we ate in the main dinning room, we were able to have the same table with the same wait staff each night who treated us royalty. The ports were all interesting. I did not do any ship shore excursions in Alaska, as I have done them before, however I did do the excursions in Russia and each port in Japan. All done well with good English speaking guides. The last tour/excursion was in Tokyo and this took us to the hotel NCL had arranged. The hotel was magnificent. Another great experience thanks to NCL.

Balcony

Cabin BD

The cabin was rather small, the balcony was also on the small size. The bathroom was adequate with a nice sized shower. I prefer a room with more counter space, but this was not all that bad.

Port Reviews

Vancouver

beautiful city

Ketchikan

Juneau

Seward

Hakodate

Very cool and interesting city

4 Helpful Votes