3. Norwegian Pearl
My whole family, 14 total, went on this cruise and we had a perfect time! It was better than we imagined and we were thankful for the staff that made it wonderful! Our favorite staff would definitely be Red! The kids LOVED him. There were 6 kids that were able to go to the "kids club" and they had a blast! We didn't know how they would enjoy, but they begged each day to go. And the program they did for us on the last day was priceless! I can't say enough positive about this experience. For my first cruise I was super happy!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to do another, although I know it won't top this since it won't be the same. My family thanks all the staff and crew of the Pearl for making their last Alaska voyage our BEST family vacation ever. Words can't explain how happy my heart is after this trip.

AMAZING!!!!!

Ages 7 to 9
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Inside
Cabin ID 8019
Our steward kept everything perfect and made cute animals that the kids loved. :)
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins