• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Lgrslp
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jul 2018
Cabin:

We chose it because of Viking’s reputation. Also we really wanted to visit the countries on this trip. I learned quickly that all staff were eager to please. We had an awesome steward and housekeeping person. The cabin was small but well appointed. The beds were delightful, and the bathroom shower and sink worked well.

The included tours were a bit variable, some were great at giving you a taste of the local flavor, while others seemed to be focused on dropping people off to shop in select areas. A visit to a Tuscan farm/winery was one of my favorites. All the travelers onboard were so nice.

Food was excellent overall. I have several dietary restrictions which they accommodated without a glitch. We took the silver spirit package which was worth the cost to have many selections.

Small but very comfortable, super bed and amenities. No problems with the shower or sink. The bed and bedding was very comfortable and we had a lovely balcony to sit on at sunset.

Port Reviews

Monaco (Monte Carlo)

Lovely area to walk around.

Saint-Tropez

Very knowledgeable guide, enjoyed it thoroughly.

Saint-Tropez

Enjoyed all very much. I liked learning about the history.

Marseille

Big dirty city. No big deal

Florence (Livorno)

Nice walking tour. Good blend of history and shopping. Definitely my favorite.

2 Helpful Votes