3. Jewel of the Seas
My wife and I had cabin 1062. Right next to suites in the middle of the 10 deck. We had carts rolling around our ceiling at various times day and night. Except for a few meals, the food was average at best. The staff was often unprepared and/or poorly trained. We had a virus that ran through the ship. The medical staff was wonderful. The ship staff closed deck games for hours on days at sea. The entertainment was disappointing. The big song and dance shows were nonsensical and contained music that was unfamiliar to all. The wait time were unacceptable. 15 minutes at dinner, 2 hours to clear the ship at port and 39 to 45 minutes waiting to board tenders. Our room steward, Rosen was fantastic. The debarkation process was the best we’ve had. There’s really too much to mention. I won’t sail RCI again in the future.

Not what cruising is supposed to be

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by rileyta

rileyta’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 1D 1062
Very spacious. King size bed. Good sized balcony.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins