3. Norwegian Epic
Never cruised before and didn't know what to expect. Norwegian EPIC was FABULOUS! From the kindness of our room attendant, on-board activities, shore excursions, attentiveness of employees ... it was just great. They made embarkation and disembarkation easy. Our room was maintained to the highest standards and anything we requested was given within minutes. The food choices were more than plentiful as the ship offers a cafe that's open -- I believe -- 24 hours. Additionally, they have several specialty restaurants as alternatives to 'eat and run.' Entertainment was varied enough to accommodate a variety of palettes. From art auctions to on-board shopping to game shows, bingo, a casino, and theatre productions, as well as the expected shore excursions, no one has a reason to complain. Would I recommend a cruise vacation to everyone? Yes. Would I recommend cruising with Norwegian? Absolutely. They did an outstanding job! Norwegian Cruise Lines, thank you all for making this a memorable experience for my daughters and me!!!

I'd do it all over again

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by kscotese1

kscotese1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Family Balcony
Cabin B2 14005
Not sure what category our balcony was considered ... but it was great. We really didn't spend a lot of time in our room save to sleep and prepare for the days activities. That said, it was WONDERFUL being able to open the door and step outside to view the scenery whether it was a port of call or other ships in the sea.

Our attendant was spectacular. It seems he never slept. I always saw him working! Whatever was our wish was his command. He was fabulous!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins