3. Radiance of the Seas
We spent one week in Waikiki before our cruise back to Australia. We had a great time. Boarding the ship was super easy. Never been easier in fact. I’m a celiac so I was worried about my food choices but the dining room team looked after me. I don’t think there were as many choices in the windjammers. Coffee has improved a little. Room attendant was amazing as always. I don’t think there was as many activities to do on board unless you were prepared to pay. The shore excursions were overall good though expensive. The interior of the ship was nice everything easy to find. The digital cruise compass near the lifts was good if you forgot the paper compass. I think there was too much paperwork left in our cabin most of it is very wasteful. The beds could do with new mattresses. At the end of the day I love cruising and it’s hard to find complaints.

Fun times

Chezz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 3V 3055
Tidy plenty of cupboard space and draws
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins