3. Jewel of the Seas
This was my 3rd Royal Caribbean Cruise. Ports were fine. Excursions were over priced and mostly brought us to shop. Too little time for the ruins etc. Food was Mediocre at best. Entertainment was decent. Cabin was good. The ship didn’t have as much upkeep in all areas as most I’ve been on. Most of the staff were great. The embarkation and disembarkation were very smooth, at one point I lost my C pass card, and it was no problem getting back onboard As long as you have a photo ID, which I had.. I definitely recommend a card holder lanyard. On one of the at sea days, we were on the edge of the storm, which lasted approximately nine hours, and the captain did not address the passengers which I felt he should have to let us know everything was going to be all right. More than half of the ship was sick and they were handing out motion sickness pills and drained the pools. The next day we found out the waves or 10 m which is approximately 32 feet. If you take a Greek Isles cruise, make sure you bring some euro for restrooms and places that don’t except Visa or MasterCard.

3rd cruise; Mediocre