3. Emerald Princess
This was a great quick, one-night getaway cruise. Great option for people who can't dedicate a lot of time and just want a quick weekend getaway. The ship and service are great. We had dinner at Share, which was really good. I always enjoy the Share restaurants on the Princess ships. As it was only one night, we skipped the entertainment and just enjoyed a little time out on deck. I love the Pacific Northwest, so departing from Seattle and ending in Vancouver is great. I booked flights directly through Princess, as the prices were actually better than booking separately. Embarkation in Seattle was quick and easy - As most people don't have a lot of luggage (due to the shortness of the cruise), embarkation and disembarkation were super quick and painless. I would definitely recommend the quick weekend/one-night cruises that Princess offers a few times a year. It's also a great way for a new cruiser to get a feel for cruising without committing to a whole week or longer.

Fun, quick getaway

vegasguy27’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Vista Suite with Balcony
Cabin S6 D737
The cabin was great. I love the aft-facing, oversized balcony
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins