3. Oasis of the Seas
We were part of a group. The food was awful, but the service was great. I believe the cruise lines are trying to force people to pay for upgraded food. I miss the old days of cruising. I also miss the days where you paid tips to those who deserve it. This overall tipping across the board is not fair and then at the end of the cruise you've got cruise line employees standing around looking for extra tips. We're not made of money! The ship was clean. Not sure about the entertainment. We missed the shows. However, we did see the Aqua show, which was awesome. RCCL needs to up their game with the food. Years ago, we only wanted to go on one cruise line and that was Royal Caribbean. Now, not so much. Chops Grille is far too expensive. We couldn't afford $45pp. The gift shop was pitiful. Not worth the visit.

Horrible Food

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by peaches14

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

The gift shop was pitiful. Not worth the visit.
peaches14’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D
Clean. Loved the time capsule shower. Had to request ice twice. We explained that we wanted ice every day. The cabin had a small refrigerator and safe. Cabin steward kept our cabin clean.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins