3. Paul Gauguin
I did choose this cruise cause I don't like standard crowdy cruises. Paul Gauguin is definitly ....a different and special option. My expectations were exceeded. Tks for that. My wife and I celebrated our 43rd Anniversary and our birthday visiting French Polynesia. We spent 10 unforgettable days visiting beautiful islands, motus, and breathtaking atolls aboard the Paul Gauguin (Vairao, Huahine, Bora Bora , Rangiroa, Taha’a, Fakarava, Moorea, Papeete.... Staff was friendly and always ready to offer excellent service. They were always smiling, always friendly, and always accommodating. We loved all of them and shared with most of them Polynesian life style. We learned a lot about Polynesia talking with them. Only 340 guests on board, served by 271 crew members. That makes the difference. We are aware that in 2020 the ship will be surveyed at Singapore (scheduled maintenance), so PG will offer a chance to take an special cruise from Papeete to Bali. Could be an excellent opportunity to enjoy PG once again. Why not?

Discovering an unknown world

Paul Gauguin Cruise Review by Monicalberto

I did choose this cruise cause I don't like standard crowdy cruises.

Paul Gauguin is definitly ....a different and special option.

My expectations were exceeded.

Tks for that.