• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Wind Surf Review

Editor Rating
40 Awards

Wonderful service and interesting ports of call

Review for Wind Surf to the Mediterranean
tribbs1
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

I chose this cruise because it worked with my schedule and I got a great price on it.

I have cruised multiple times on both oceans and rivers, but this was the smallest ocean ship I have ever sailed on. I was a bit nervous about the size and the possibility of waves, but it was smooth sailing the whole time.

From the time we embarked until the time we disembarked, the staff did everything in their power to make our cruise great. They learned our names, drink preferences, etc. They were receptive to checking inventory for beer I asked for that was not immediately available. They room steward answered promptly when called. Cannot say enough about the great service and the bright, smiling faces of the crew.

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

Cabin BX

The cabin obviously needs some renovation. The bathroom had hair/dirt on the floor when we checked in, but it wasn't too bad. The drawers in the desk stuck a lot and were hard to open. It is an old ship that needs a little TLC.

Port Reviews

Almeria

Very interesting port. Easy to walk up to the top of the city and navigate around on your own.

2 Helpful Votes