3. Norwegian Sky
There were 32 of us there to celebrate our 15th anniversary. We decided to splurge for the owners suite. We were not disappointed, the room was amazing. After reading a review here it was mentioned that 8201 was the biggest room on the ship. And I would agree. Our balcony was almost twice the size of the rooms on the 9th deck. The rest of the groups rooms were on the small side, but guess that is to be expected on an older ship. So we made the best of it. We found the staff to be there for anything we needed. A lot of times taking care of things without us even asking. Our rooms became the hangout spot and our butler brought in extra water, mixers, snacks every day "because your friends come over". Yes it is true the ship is older, but it is clean and well maintained. The food was really good and every one in our group thought so. They are a little stingy with the free drinks so ask for doubles. Only knock I can give them was there was some type of issue with the plumbing. You could smell it as you passed the restrooms and several rooms had problems with toilets.

Loved every second of it

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by 54pdub

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Owner's Suite with Large Balcony

54pdub’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
Cabin SB 8201
I think we may have spoiled ourselves into needing a suite on any further trip. All I can say is WOW
Fjord Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins