3. Emerald Princess
This was a pretty unremarkable cruise. The ship was full to capacity and you could feel it. Too many people for the public areas to handle, it felt crowded most of the time. The ship is pleasantly decorated and clean. The dining room was very busy and the food was average, bordering on disappointing. The buffet was also very busy with not enough tables to handle the number of guests. The alternative restaurants, Share and the Crown Hrill, were very good. The entertainment and activities were what you find on most cruise ships - filled the time but not outstanding. The crew and servers were competent and friendly. Embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly. The only glitch was that after disembarking, the Vancouver Port Authority put us in a 2 HOUR long taxi line outside with cold air blowing from vents above us. When I asked to have them shut off all they did was shrug. I ended up sick. I will not cruise into Vancouver, BC again after that.

Nice coastal cruise

Betscritic’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IB B408
Our cabin was clean, the beds comfortable, but the shower was minuscule. This inside room did not offer a couch as does Holland America Line ships. Our steward was competent and friendly.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins