3. Carnival Splendor
This was our first cruise, An anniversary gift from our daughter. We cruised as a group of 13. The only negative I have is Carnival should had provided some information or recommendations for travelers on how to survive the heavy seas we experienced from Hurricane Rosa. Maybe medications to bring or how to care for those who were really seasick. I did not get sick as I am an old Sailor who has never been seasick in much worse conditions. Many of our party were seasick along with other passengers and even crew members. Besides the bad day at sea the rest of the cruise was wonderful. The food was yummy and plentiful. I ate dinner each night in the main resturant that we were assigned. The menu was varriied and every thing I ate was wonderful. The crew very attentive and friendly. We were greeted warmly by every crew member we met. I saw 3 shows in the main theater and really enjoyed them all. I went to 3 comedy shows and really laughed hard. I enjoyed the aft pool. It was closed for 1 day due to weather. I did not book any shore excursions thru Carnival. We had an interior cabin on deck 8. Kind size bed was comfortable. Restroom and shower were large enough. Our Cabin Steward was friendly and attentive. I will cruise with Carnival again.

Other than Hurricane Rosa an excellent cruise

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by curlyp

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I enjoyed the aft pool. It was closed for 1 day due to weather.

I did not book any shore excursions thru Carnival.

I will cruise with Carnival again.
curlyp’s Full Rating Summary