3. Harmony of the Seas
Just returned from another great RCCL cruise. Service was even better than previous cruises on Harmony. Food which has always been good, seems to have improved in quality, especially the meats. Steaks and roast beef were much improved from previous Oasis class cruises. Entertainment on Harmony is vast and offers so much for every taste and interest. Cabins are done in low key, relaxing colors. Not the largest at sea, but thoughtfully appointed; it's the small things, like hair dryers NOT attached to drawers, walls, or counters. New this voyage was a cabin refrigerator I could actually use. Was wonderful to enter the cabin (boardwalk balcony) and NOT find it packed with cruise line items for sale. Really appreciated the empty refrigerator; who wants to pay that much a night for a hotel room with a frig only to find you can not use it as the cruise line has it full of items to sell. Kudoos to RCCL ! Cabin attendant Iputu S. was among the best I have ever had. I always marvel that embarkation and debarkation on Oasis class ships is the most efficient and speedy of any ship; I attribute this to the new RCCL super terminals ! My advice to those reading this review is to give careful consideration to cabin choice. I prefer the Boardwalk neighborhood, but do tend to switch depending on the purpose of the cruise; family when young grand children are with me, solo get a way to relax, etc. While I usually book a BW cabin, I love the open, peaceful, atmosphere of central park with its live light classical concerts nightly (acoustic guitar, string quartets, keyboard) and twinkling lights of the park at night. Those who worry that the boardwalk is "too noisy", I "usually" do not find it so, having said that, because the weather/wind can effect the aqua show on the Boardwalk, and often does in the Caribbean, the shows sometimes must be postponed and are performed as late as a 10:30 start. Although not often, there can be special parties, with bands and dancing that at times last until midnight. Again, not the usual, but, for those who may have very young children with early bedtimes, or those who themselves like to turn in early on cruises, or those who just want quiet when sitting on their balcony, the boardwalk is probably not for you. I personally also very much enjoy booking Central park balcony cabins at times, but usually go back to the view of the Boardwalk for the next cruise.

There's a reason so many are Loyal to Royal

annnmarie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 1I 8315
My favorite "neighborhood" is the Boardwalk. Having said that, it is not for everyone. While all activity is usually over by 11 p.m. at the latest, there are times when it is very loud until midnight or slightly beyond. (see notes above in general review) If you just want quiet relaxation and/or an early bedtime, choose another location.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins