3. Adventure of the Seas
My husband, son, and I just returned from our first cruise ever...and what a wonderful vacation it was! We have vacationed in the US, and at various all-inclusive Caribbean resorts. Nothing beats this trip for value and overall experience. We enjoyed the food, expecially in the main dining room, the ports of call were great, and the ship was clean and well maintained by a wonderful staff. My son (5 years old) wasn't interested in the kids program, so he spent the whole trip with us. Between the pool, mini-golf, basketball, ping-pong, and exploring the ports of call, there was plenty to keep us busy. I also have to mention that the service in the dining room was great! Our waiter Jayanta was terrific! A few comments about things that could be improved: 1. We felt the service was lacking in the Windjammer Cafe - sometimes it was difficult to find a server to place a drink order or ask for assistance. 2. The photo shop could have better hours. We wanted to take a formal picture after the main seating in the dining room, but they stopped taking pictures from 6:30 - 7:30. On the last night, my photos that I had ordered from the kiosk at 8:30 that morning weren't ready until 10pm. 3. Why have us wait in line for 20 minutes for ice show tickets when the audience was 3/4 empty for the show we went to (Thursday, 5pm)? The show was wonderful, but fyi, no one ever even asked to see our tickets! 4. Disembarkation on the last day was a mess! We had to report to the Lyric Theater at 9:10. They actually asked us to be there 15 minutes early. They didn't call our group (Gray, 1) until 9:50. That is a long time to wait around, with no one telling us anything. There must be a better way to handle luggage - it was supposed to be grouped by color and number, but all gray tags - groups 1 and 2 - were in one giant pile. And there's no security - no one checks to make sure that you are leaving with the right bags! Despite these small concerns, I would still say we had a great vacation, and we would cruise with Royal Caribbean again.

What a Wonderful Cruise!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by ReeD1

A few comments about things that could be improved:
ReeD1’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Great closet space, excellent location, nice balcony view. No complaints about the room!
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans