3. Navigator of the Seas
We picked this cruise for the itinerary but as we’d cruised with RCI once before felt confident in our choice of cruise company too. We soon found that service & quality have gone downhill. Let’s start with the positives- Happy bar staff (most of them!) Wonderful cabin steward Pretty good shows & headline acts Good choice of food in buffet Negatives- Firstly “My time dinning” was never at my time, never enough tables/seating available even if we wanted to book night before & were always happy to share. So basically it was always their time dinning not our!! Very poor service in MDR, slow, Luke warm food at best, lack of speed when clearing for next course, never a waiter around to take drinks order, no such thing as a wine waiter anymore, vegetables to accompany the main meal non existent (& when asked for extra 9 times out of 10 they never arrived), never enough pool bar waiters around, poor value for money with trips, expensive drinks, & lastly rip off salon prices! Need to seriously up the standards as I think they’ll lose a lot of regular cruisers as nearly everyone we spoke to were extremely disappointed with RCI.

Standards slipping

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by mtaynic

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Europe

Let’s start with the positives-

Happy bar staff (most of them!)

Wonderful cabin steward

Pretty good shows & headline acts

Good choice of food in buffet

Negatives-