3. MSC Sinfonia
I generally enjoyed our time on the MSC sinfonia for our honeymoon. The food and service were very good, and I liked the list of locations that we were going to. However, there was so little time to spend in many of the ports of call, and I would recommend letting guests know if stairs or other options are available in lieu of cable cars, as we waited an hour and a half for one, and we got in line right after our excursion ended. The food in the restaurants was great, but the lunch buffet could have used a better selection. Our waiters and room attendants, Eka, Wiguna, and Luciano, were very nice and professional, and did a great job. As part of the aurea experience, I enjoyed the free massage, unlimited drinks, and priority embarkation and disembarkation. The excursions were interesting and relatively well organized. I would cruise with msc again, they are a great value for the price paid.

Great value and a great cruise

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by Agoldstein

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Aurea Suite
Agoldstein’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Aurea Suite
Cabin S3 1023
Our cabin was part of the aurea experience. We had a balcony and the room was rather spacious. Our room attendant was kind and professional.
Bizet Deck Suite Cabins