3. Oasis of the Seas
We chose this ship because of the size, the amenities, the live entertainment and cost. We found the ship to be somewhat crowded but not where you couldn't move. The buffet lines for breakfast and lunch were somewhat long but nothing more than 5 minute wait. There were 6,400 passengers and approx 2,000 crew. We had my-time dining which worked out fine. We just told them we wanted 7:30 everyday and they gave us the same table and same waiter for the entire week. My time is not bad at all, in fact you can tell them what time you wanted. Our waiter, Franky, table 232 deck 3 was great. Went out of his way to make your culinary experience great. We found the food to be above average. We did eat in Giovanni's specialty restaurant because I wanted to taste the octopus. I had it as an appetizer and I can tell you it was as tough as a shoe sole. The room was very loud and honestly, I'll probably never go back. We'll go back to Chops instead. Getting on, if you are not diamond or diamond plus may be time consuming. We are D+ so it only took us 10 minutes. Now getting off the ship is another story. The line for customs os very long and relatively slow. Expect 20-30 minutes to get through.

Ship is an engineering marvel

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by pepster1

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

There were 6,400 passengers and approx 2,000 crew.

pepster1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 11566
cabin was very good. may be a little more movement up there on deck 11 since you're up high.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins