3. Norwegian Breakaway
First time cruisers and we waited 73 years to do it. The Baltic states were on the bucket list of my wife and I. Six countries on a beautiful cruise ship. Wow ! Unfortunately that's not what transpired. The weather and resulting high seas put a major damper on our long awaited cruise. Totally missed ports and land tours of : Germany,Finland and Sweden. Spent extra days in port in the cities of Copenhagen and St. Petersburg. We had already spent three days in Denmark before the cruise. One full day or day and a half in St. Petersburg would have been enough. Finland or Sweden would have been special. Again the weather was a big factor. The 12 ft plus seas over a period of several days kept my wife in wrist bands and bed. The ship and its offerings tired after five days or so and the missed ports of call rang loud. Spent much more time on the ship than expected. Bright side was we got to meet many of the crew in numerous capacities. They were very accommodating. Wouldn't recommend a cruise that time of year to the Baltic.

Victim of bad weather