Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Mancity021267
- Sail Date: September 2018
- Destination: Western Mediterranean
- Cabin Type: Inside
The Great : service always with a smile. The entertainment was amazing. The speciality dining was great. Rooms were very clean. Checkin prompt and disembarkation was quick
The Not so great: the food was not as expected. Frozen chips, onion rings and wedges is certainly not what you pay for. Each day there was a $15 transfer shuttle. You had to use these as the ports were a long way out. Shore excursions - be prepared to be ripped off.
Not for us ... the freestyle dress code.
1. Book train tickets for Rome and Pisa at home or use the train to these locations. Use the transfer buses to get to the stations. It will save a fortune and it’s easy to do
2. If you do Capri. Book the fast ferry before you leave home. The ferry is next to the cruise ship.
3. Hire a bike for €14 in Palma just outside the port (10 min walk from the ship) there is a fabulous cycle path all along the harbour.
250,000+ people have entered their email