3. Norwegian Pearl
We took a cruise to Alaska 25 years ago on another cruise line and now my wife and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary with our son, daughter in law to be, our daughter and her boyfriend on the Norwegian Pearl to Alaska. This was such an unbelievable cruise where everything went perfect from getting on the ship to getting off the ship. The weather was perfect and the staff on the cruise ship was so helpful and very pleasant. We all enjoyed everything that was on the cruise ship from the great food, the entertainment, the casinos, ports, scenery etc.., We will never forget our 25th wedding anniversary on the Norwegian Pearl and we are so pleased that we were able to share it with our children and their loved ones. I am definitely looking in for next year to cruise Norwegian again and can't wait! Thank you Norwegian Pearl staff for making our 25th wedding anniversary a memorable one. Great Job to all!

25th wedding anniversary

Acme1844’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 8048
Our cabin was always kept clean and the employee who cleaned our cabin was Luis Padilla, he was a very pleasant person and always asked us if we needed anything and if we did don't hesitate to ask him. He was always very happy and always had a smile on his face. He did an outstanding job in cleaning our cabin. We hope we have him when we cruise again on Norwegian.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins