3. Celebrity Constellation
My wife and I made this cruise to get rest, and this is what we got but we have some comments about the trip The crew and the overall situation was wat we expected for a 4 star cruise but the dining situation was not something for a 4 star cruise ship it look more a standard meal on a ferry for truckdrivers than for people who made a cruise for a lot of money. several times we ask wat is there on ore plate can you give me a magnifying glass almost no vis to get alone mead and a very little complements but overcook and toastless. This is for the ala carte restaurant and the buffet I have eat for 6 days steak so that I have the feeling that there was something in my stomach. A other point of cretic is that every time we want of the ship in a port we need to pay extra for this bus ore the tender something We want to know before we made the trip. This don’t mean that we don’t enjoy or trip in the Mediterranean zee We enjoy the ship, crew and the company of the rest of the passengers. All to all We missed the cherry on the cake and this for a 4 star cruise.

Comments

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by J.A. Dorlas

This is for the ala carte restaurant and the buffet

All to all We missed the cherry on the cake and this for a 4 star cruise.
J.A. Dorlas’s Full Rating Summary