3. La Belle de l'Adriatique
The La Belle de L'Adriatique is a old vessel with a capacity of 150 passengers. We cruised the Adriatic Sea from Dubrovnik to Naples. I would not recommend this vessel for those expecting a luxury cruise. I think the European market is a better fit, but not for the American cruiser that expects a certain standard. The lounge on this vessel is the ugliest I have ever seen on a cruise ship. I have cruised 23 times. The colors are dark chocolate brown & milk chocolate brown. No cheer what so ever. There are many oil paintings on the walls throughout he ship which did not inspire me at all. The art in the cabin was amateurish. As this was a charter cruise I cannot comment on the beverages included. Food was good for all three meals. Service by the Philippino staff in the dining room was okay. They would at times reach over in my face to deliver & take plates. I had to be vigilant as at times they would take away my unfinished meal. The maids were cheerful. The laundry room for the ship was a few doors from our cabin with an open door. I have never been on a ship that had the ship's laundry on the same floor as guest cabins. This could be a problem with people sensitive to laundry products. If you don't mind the rough edges this is a ship for you. Looking for a more luxury experience you need to go elsewhere.

An Old Dame

La Belle de l'Adriatique Cruise Review by Jerry of San Francisco

Jerry of San Francisco’s Full Rating Summary
Get CroisiEurope La Belle de l'Adriatique price drops

Our cabin was on level 1. When at sea there were safety doors that limited our ability to get from one end of the ship to another which caused a lot of confusion. We did not have access to the elevator in those instances. The bottom floor was divided by 3 sections by these doors.

The cabin is small with wooden legs on the beds that caused both of us to bump into. The bathroom is small with a hazard - the sink is next to the shower with part of the shower's depression under the sink. I had to be constantly aware after nearly falling into the shower well.

• Walking the Walls
    As this was a charter cruise I do not know if this is the standard tour. We did the partial walk for slow walkers. I see no reason to do the whole perimeter. It can be very crowded on the wall. I recommend a tour on the street level in lieu of the wall.
    View All 46 Walking the Walls Reviews
  • City Tour
    A tour of the city & a walking tour. The streets can be crowded & narrow. I found the walk to be much too long.
    View All 61 City Tour Reviews