3. Norwegian Bliss
Just off the 5 day Coastal cruise Vancouver to LA. I cruised in the solo studio cabins. I loved the studio cabin and lounge concept. The lounge was perfect for snacks and drinks, especially the specialty coffees. Jose who ran the 5 o’clock meet ups was an excellent host. Wasn’t totally impressed with the specialty restaurants, Teppanyaki was my favorite, Cagney’s was ok, and I didn’t think Ocean Blue was worth the additional surcharge. Food Republic, sushi and dumplings were excellent. Lots of fun activities in the Atrium but be there early to get good seating. Beatlemania performance and the crew show in the theatre were excellent. Loved the Observation Lounge, no problem every finding a spot to sit, chair hogs did not seem to be an issue. The food stations were excellent, I ate my breakfast and lunch there most days, avoiding the Garden Cafe craziness. Star crew member, in my opinion, was Jose from Cruise directors staff, with a second to ‘Jackie Chan’. Disembarkation in Los Angeles went very fast. The only issue, and it was not a fault of NCL, was getting off the ship and through Customs in San Francisco. Started at about 8:30 and last people got through around 1:15. A lack of custom officers seemed to be the issue.

5 Night Pacific Coastal

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by adoris

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Studio Stateroom

Disembarkation in Los Angeles went very fast.

adoris’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1 11525
Small but all the space a single person needs. The virtual balcony window was amazing and a large tv.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins