3. AmaReina (APT)
Saw it advertised on TV, it looked amazing and it was. We could not believe how organised and professional the staff, crew and Tour Director were.We loved every minute of our 15 days on board. We also made some good friends in that short time. The tours were great and very informative. The tour guides were very knowledgeable and in some cases very entertaining, they all obviously loved their job. they were articulate and their information on the history of places was first class. My wife and I enjoyed the relaxed feeling that applied either on board our ship or touring the many stops that we visited along the way from Budapest to Amsterdam. The onboard entertainment was first class with the resident pianist and then various artists who came aboard the ship to delight both my wife and myself and the other 154 passengers that were on our cruise. Well done APT. We will certainly recommend this cruise to our family and friends.

Everything was excellent: staff, food, tours, rooms

AmaReina (APT) Cruise Review by Terry Allen

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Outside stateroom with fixed window

Terry Allen’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaReina (APT) price drops

Outside stateroom with fixed window
Cabin E 109
Very comfortable, plenty of storage space, very clean. Daily cleaning was excellent.
Piano Deck Outside Cabins