3. Norwegian Pearl
Went as a group with our senior center....can't say enough about it....the staff was so good, kind, and friendly....especially Queenie in Summer Palace, Leo from China...our steward for room 9586...was always helpful but never in the way. the washy washy team.was so fun and provided a great service.... Vincent....what a hoot...I loved him....funny and kind and ready to get everyone to join in the fun. The.entertainment was great....a great variety was offered....I wish I would have been able to stay awake for all of it. We loved the thermal spa....it was so relaxing..I could go on and on....thank you all for a grand "first cruise" experience! We met some wonderful quests on board. Getting on and off the ship went like clockwork... The excursions were very interesting and fun......everything about our cruise was so well organized. There was so much more that was offered but we will have to take advantage of them NEXT time!

First Cruise for this Girl

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by Janielynn

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

the washy washy team.was so fun and provided a great service....

We met some wonderful quests on board.

Getting on and off the ship went like clockwork...

Janielynn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9586
Cabin was good...very efficient.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins