3. MSC Sinfonia
I chose this cruise because it would have been my third with MSC. I was very impressed with the two previous cruises therefore I invited family with me on this Cruise. I was very very disappointed. It was by far the least impressive and the itenary was misleading. It stated ONE day at sea but when we boarded we realised it was two. The days at sea the Coffee bar only opened at 18h00 and only one coffee bar was not enough for all those people. The service at the Coffee bar was also very slow as there was only one guy behind the counter doing all the coffees. The service was very friendly though. The time for excursions at Mykonos was far too short and two excursions at two different places were just too much!The family who accompanied me on the trip don’t want to do another cruise ever again. My previous experiences still gives me the benefit of the doubt therefore maybe in future I will try it again?

Disappointing experience

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by Ruanalicia

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Oceanview Stateroom (obstructed view)
Ruanalicia’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Bella Oceanview Stateroom (obstructed view)
Cabin O1 7173
The cabin was very comfortable and nice and clean.
Brahms Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins