3. Grand Princess
- Convenient port of departure, only 30' from home! - Itinerary okay. Would have been much better if we had more time in Victoria. Princess should consider less time in other ports to give at least 8 hours in Victoria. - Princess definitely needs to provide handicap wheelchair assistance at the Vancouver port. Very difficult for me to make it to the pier, and from the pier back to the ship. It it a long trek. And much more difficult for passengers more handicapped than me. - Food was mediocre in the main dining rooms. Horizon was good, but I prefer to be waited on. Did not venture into the pricey Specialty restaurants. - The main theater shows were great. The lounge entertainment was just okay. - The Cigar bar (Snooker's) was a nice perk for this cigar smoker - Th ship's staff, for the most part, were very cordial and helpful.

No flying...SF to SF easy cruising.

Grand Princess Cruise Review by RDBourdon

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
- Convenient port of departure, only 30' from home!

And much more difficult for passengers more handicapped than me.

- The main theater shows were great. The lounge entertainment was just okay.

- The Cigar bar (Snooker's) was a nice perk for this cigar smoker

- Th ship's staff, for the most part, were very cordial and helpful.
RDBourdon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin ME D222
Good size, decent closet space and comfortable bed.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Astoria, Oregon
    visiting Seaside and Cannon beach was an excellent choice for our tour. Very "beachy", even rode a carousel!
    View All 29 Astoria, Oregon Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Astoria, Oregon Cruise Port Review
  • City Tour
    Just a shuttle which stopped at a main shopping area near Macy's, etc., with a stop at the Space Needle. Not too expensive and they ran quite often. Wish th eshuttle included a stop at Pike's Market. Too long a walk for me from Macy's so I had to cab it.
    View All 44 City Tour Reviews
  • City Tour
    We took the Blue City line, about 1&1/2 hours. We just stayed on for the ride and did not hop off. Our driver and narrator was incredibly well informed and gave us some real insights to the history of the City. The Green line includes Stanley Park.
    View All 55 City Tour Reviews
  • Butchart Gardens
    Not enough time at the Gardens...only 1&1/2 hours, with a 45" bus ride each way from the ship. And, or driver was just so-so with his narration. Princess really needs to "re-itinerary" this cruise to allow for at least 8 hours in Victoria.
    View All 258 Butchart Gardens Reviews