3. Norwegian Bliss
I love cruises and take one a year. A friend encouraged me to go to Alaska next and soon after this conversation, I received a notice from NCL announcing The Bliss which was still being built. The Bliss is a very large ship, almost too large. The elevators were a nightmare during what we call normal hours. There were times when I had trouble finding a place to sit in The Garden Cafe and could not get any machines in the exercise room. NCL built a very large ship with more staterooms but seemed to cut back on the public places. The food in The Garden Cafe was excellent. I never ate anywhere else. Entertainment was good even though I am not a fan of musicals. It was cold and guests actually swam in the pool and got in the hot tub. There was no problem as there sometimes is when sailing in warmer weather. You could get in. I did not. The scenery was magnificent -- really beautiful. The ports were all great. The weather was cool but mostly comfortable and dry except for the inside passage and Juneau, Then it was cold and wet and uncomfortable.

Beautiful Cruise

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by bostonphil

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Studio Stateroom

The food in The Garden Cafe was excellent. I never ate anywhere else.

Entertainment was good even though I am not a fan of musicals.

bostonphil’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1 11507
My studio was clean and comfortable, I have been in studios before but if you have not, they are small and compact. Travel light. Bed is very comfortable.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins