3. MSC Opera
I have a child and this cruise offered interesting places, at the right time, offering a kids club.. While the rooms were clean and neat and the food ok, the real downside was our noisy cabin right above a night club disco. They were unable to move anyone and as the bass was so strong and volume so loud I tried to have the music level lowered. There was lip service paid to my complaint, however on the second night I did have an ‘audience’ with the cruise customer service manager. For that night only the music was turned down. Then the next night up again. While asking numerous times to turn it down, this did not happen. Spoilt the cruise for me entirely... ‘yes madam’ ‘yes’ and then not being heard. My child had a great time with the lovely staff at mini club. Internet service was poor. I paid a lot of money for premium internet but audio and video were not available. It ran out quickly and the fine print tells you to stop it if you don’t want your allowance to run out. Then when it didn’t work again I was pressured into paying for more.. ended up costing about 150 euros fir 5 days... felt ripped off...

Noisy - couldn’t sleep but lovely kids club

MSC Opera Cruise Review by LdFd

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Oceanview Stateroom

My child had a great time with the lovely staff at mini club.

LdFd’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get MSC Opera price drops

Bella Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin O1 7047
Cabin was clean and tidy.
Rigoletto Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins