3. Diamond Princess
We chose this cruise mainly as a way to experience Japan. We were first time cruisers and unsure what to expect especially after reading some negative reviews on Tripadvisor,but I have learned my lesson,ignore critics and form my own opinions. All I can say is WOW,!What a trip.The Diamond Princess far exceeded our expectations starting with boarding right through to disembarkation at the end,they are so irganised and effucient. The ship is beautiful,our cabin was amazing,clean and comfy,the crew are first rate without being too in your face,the public areas were great and the food.....well what can I say. There is so much to do on board,if you want,or you can just chill out,the choice is yours. We were pleasantly surprised with the onboard costs,not as pricey as we expected. We did some fantastic shore excursions and saw some interesting places. We enjoyed ourselves so much we are cruise converts now and already planning our next Princess cruise.Can’t wait.,

Perfect Princess

Diamond Princess Cruise Review by fuchsiagirl11

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
We chose this cruise mainly as a way to experience Japan.

We did some fantastic shore excursions and saw some interesting places.

fuchsiagirl11’s Full Rating Summary
Get Diamond Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MD D608
Our cabin was mudship which is an excellent position on Dolphin Deck.It wS very spacious with a separate lounge area and large balcony.Good size bathroom ,plenty of hanging and cupboard space,room to store our luggage.
The bed was large and extremely comfortable.Chocolates on our pillow every day.We had afridge,dressing table,2 televisions.Our steward was there whenever we needed him.
It was great.