3. Norwegian Spirit
We were a group of 13 friends. We picked the ship because of the itinerary. Good thing we had each other to keep entertained and make the best of this extremely dull ship. The Cruise Director was lackluster and the DJ played awful music. The Spanish Duo was amazing and tried their best to keep the entertainment festive. By 10pm the ship was a ghost town. I felt like I was in a nursing home and it was 10 o'clock lights out. This ship was old and the burgers and pizza were awful. The food overall was average. This is my first and last NCL cruise. The Specialty restaurants were good. We were not able to get a reservation at Teppinaki, that was extremely frustrating, since we paid for the extra specialty dining and had to eat Italian twice. Overall, if you are over 60 and want a quiet relaxing cruise with very little to do, this is the cruise for you.

SNOOZE FEST!......

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by cruzr37

cruzr37’s Full Rating Summary

Family Inside
Cabin I2 10031
Cabin Steward was Great! Cabin itself was old and needed a uplift.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins