3. Pride of America
We had some friends that had done this cruise 10 years ago. I always wanted to go to Hawaii and thought it would be a good way to see the Islands. It was wonderful except the tropic storm that decided to come. I wished we had more time so much more to see and do. Culture was beautiful. My husband and I plan to return in 5 years. I would like to say that all the crew was very friendly and always got involved with the customers and made it fun. We only had 1 thing that happened that was upsetting. On Saturday when we boarded the ship we where looking forward to having a couples massage. I called up and booked them for Monday 9/10/18 at 5:45 when we came back to ship we figured we would need these. My husband and I got ready to go up there and when we got there only was told that we did not have any booked in our name. Well that was our let down. But everything else was good.

It all was good

deeterl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OA 4552
Cabin was clean a little small our Porter Mario was wonderful always made the bed up had fresh towels and bathroom was very clean. He new our names and was always very kind.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins