Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by johowdie
- Sail Date: September 2018
- Destination: Eastern Caribbean
- Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony
There are so many things to do on this ship- whether you want to relax by the pool, take a class, see a show, eat a delicious meal, play a game--WHATEVER it may be YOU and YOUR FAMILY are covered:).
The service on all 7 days was TOP NOTCH- we have never had better.
The MDR staff, our cabin steward, the kids club, the bar service- just wow!
The Cruise Director kept us laughing and the Captain was a fine gentleman.
We enjoyed the food and the shows.
We cruise Disney, RCI and Celebrity. I have taken 2 Carnival Cruises and they were fine BUT RCI is our Cruiseline.
Our son prefers RCI kids club over Disney-
More engagement from the staff seems to.be the reason.
We just cannot wait for our next Oasis Cruise.
- Read more Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas Review